Sunday, June 23, 2013

Undone (The Wool Sweater Rant)

Conversation I Had At Walgreens

cashier: It's so hot outside!

me: I KNOW. IT SUCKS.

cashier: You have on a wool sweater...

me: I KNOW. IT SUCKS.

Conversation I Had At Work

boss: You were late again.

me: Yes. By three minutes.

boss: I'm sending you home.

me: Sorry.

boss: And your...wool...sweater?...is too baggy.

Conversation I Had At Home

me: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS DAY.

cat: Meow.

me: EVERYONE HATES ME.

cat: Meow, meow.

me: It's not like I chose the wool sweater. I COULDN'T FIND MY BRA. It was the only thing baggy enough to disguise the freedom. Plus, I woke up wearing it this morning...for some unknown reason.

cat: Meow.

me: IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY, LEELOO.

cat: Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow ---

me: Okay, enough. I'm getting annoyed.

cat: Meow, meow, meow ---

me: I SAID ENOUGH, LEELOO.

cat: Meow, meow, meow, meow ---

me: OUCH!

cat: Meow.

me: STOP TRYING TO EAT ME. I AM NOT A SNACK FOOD.

cat: Meow, meow, meow ---

me: SPEAK ENGLISH. YOU'RE BEING A JERK.

cat: Meow, meow ---

me: We have some serious communication problems.


No comments: