Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Bride Lebowski

A couple referred to their teenage son as their "Fuck Trophy" the other day. I wonder what reference they use for their wasted ejaculation.

"The Great Participation ribbons!"

After this, I heard yet another phrase I had no idea existed.

"UGH, my hair keeps sticking up!"

"Well, you know what they say about the higher the hair..."

"I don't think I do, actually."

"The higher the hair, the closer to Jesus. So tease on, baby girl, tease on."

"I've definitely never heard that."

"You've never heard that?"

"No."

"Well I'm from Texas, and that's what we say."

Is this why there are no midgets in Texas?

"HANG THE DWARF! HE IS CLOSER TO SATAN THAN ANY OF US!"

I just made that up. I'm sure there are midgets in Texas. Actually, I'm not sure. I'm not entirely aware of where the midget population is. Oz, The Wonka Factory, the 1988 film Willow...that's all I got. Like I said, I'm not sure.

I'm also not sure where any of this is going, except that I really like this photo:



Now there's a woman who's close to Jesus.




No comments: